Our SEO Experience
Our team of experts will help your small to medium business rank at the top of Google and Bing search results. We partner with companies across industries and offer SEO packages for every budget – from a one-time service, up to an annual plan that includes full-time optimization services by our proven professionals. Your company can focus on what you do best while we work in the background to ensure high rankings!
What is our SEO program?
We’ll build custom campaigns tailored specifically towards your industry, so more people are able to find and connect with you online, leading them straight into their next purchase or transaction! With innovative technology powered exclusively by Google’s search algorithm updates (such as Hummingbird), consumers’ needs have never been better met when they use search engines like Google before making decisions about products or services.
**For the verticals of Dentists, Lawyers, and Contractors, more work may be required due to competitiveness in the local market. Please contact us for more information.
The Base Package includes:
- All-in-one SEO dashboard
- 1 keyword topic and 1 target location (Location of Business)
- 7 target keywords
- 1 piece of content writing or guest blogging (every 6 months)
- 10+ backlinks every month
- 5 website pages of on-page optimization
- Website audit and SEO issues fixes
- Google My Business listing advanced optimization as required
- Website goal conversion tracking [Google Analytics]
- SEO KPI dashboard and metrics
- Website uptime monitoring and reporting
- Weekly website SEO health check via crawler audit
- Weekly and Monthly SEO status reports
SEO is tangible work being done to the website that strengthens its foundation and makes it more appealing to Search Engines. As a result, the website ranks higher and is more visible to prospective clients on Search Engines such as Google and Bing.
Any work that’s done on the actual site such as, titles, tags, descriptions, content, website structure, etc., is known as On-Page. Any work not done directly on the website, such as blog writing, link building, social sharing, bookmarking, various content and more is known as Off-Page.
Absolutely! SEO is dynamic. Search rankings and results shift and change. What works today, may not tomorrow. Google is constantly updating and refining its algorithms. Also, as competition increases it’s important to stay on top of SEO so your website continues to be relevant. Good business websites are doing SEO constantly to maintain and continue improving their rankings. You may rank for your core terms, but it’s important to rank for secondary and tertiary terms as well.
No one can guarantee exactly where they will rank, but someone’s business is taking up the first page search engine real estate. By doing the right SEO work, at the correct pace, and in the proper manner, clients should expect great results.
If a business provides services nationwide it may try to rank for just the keyword. If it’s a local business, it would try to rank for the keyword + the geography. So, for e.g., a national chain of plumbing supplies provider would want to rank for ‘plumbing supplies’, while a local store that serves just Washington DC would want to rank for ‘plumbing supplies DC’. Local SEO is intended to get customers who live in the area to support that local business.
These are 3 and 4 letter targeted phrases that are beneficial to the client’s business. They can be easier to rank but also produce strong buying results because they often convert better than generic terms.
Google My Business is like a directory that maintains key business information such as name, address, phone, hours of operation, map, photos, videos, categories of business, forms of payment, etc. Google gives prominence to these listings and they show up on Google SERP’s and Google maps, both on desktop and mobile. Hence, having a fully completed and verified listing is very important and helps with rankings.
Yes, if all the relevant details are properly filled out on the Google My Business section and the site has been verified by Google, it can show on Google Maps. Adding in the extras, like videos, photos and getting reviews is advantageous to inclusion in this area of Google search.
Google does not give direct answers to this, but every few months a major algorithm update seems to occur. In between, many small updates consistently appear. We track over 1 million key terms allowing us to quickly see fluctuations on a wide range of businesses. By seeing this, we can evaluate what’s working best and make adjustments to campaigns.
These are links done offsite that signal search engines to the targeted website. There is a lot that goes into backlinking safely. The days of mass link building and black hat SEO are over. We take time and make sure the backlinks come from relevant sites that are true to the business. By doing strong backlink work, the client’s website should rank higher than their competition who is solely focused on on-page work.
Writing interesting content on a guest blog is valuable to improve rankings. When the owner of the guest blog likes the content being written, they often include it on their own blog because they see its value to their visitors. This in turn can provide a backlink to our client’s website.
- All-in-one reporting dashboard: Track your campaign progress with the ability to set up your own branded dashboard to access and view the campaign performance.
- Pricing: We leverage our high volume of work and proficiency with programming and technology, which allows us to pass on the benefits to our clients.
- Convenience: Being a global company, we work in multiple time zones and can provide sales and top-level service support.
- Experience and Team Strength: We’ve been at this for 15 years and have seen it all, the various Google updates, SEO changes, and have successfully navigated for our clients. With a team of over 350 professionals, we are one of the largest Search Marketing companies in the world.
- KPI’s: Keyword tracking for both Desktop and Mobile rankings, Google Maps, Google Analytics integration, as well as Google My Business integration. Set and track goals in Google. Call tracking and Lead Form set up and tracking. Live Chat implementation, notification, results tracking, and audit reports.